AXIS 247S Video Server 10-pack
· Compact, single channel video server
· Powered over Ethernet with power out for the camera
· High quality, de-interlaced video
· Audio support
· Powerful event management
The perfectsolution for
integrating analog cameras
The AXIS247S Video Server is a high-performance, single channel video encoder forintegrating an analog camera into an IP-based video surveillance system.
The compactAXIS 247S is ideal for distributed installation close to the analog camera,where space constraints call for an optimized solution, e.g. for videosurveillance with small and discreet cameras in retail stores. Axis video serversprovide the opportunity to take advantage of all the benefits that digitaltechnology offers, perfect for installations where analog fixed cameras are tobe used in an IP-based video surveillance system, e.g. in bank offices,airports, governmental or industrial buildings.
The compactAXIS 247S is quickly and easily mounted on a wall or ceiling. It ispowered over Ethernet, and can also feed the camera with power, eliminating theneed for power outlets. Power classification 2 or 3 is selectable, enablingoptimization of the PoE-enabled network – either providing just enough powerfor a miniature camera, or for supplying a standard analog camera.
Powerfulvideo and event management
AXIS 247Sallows for powerful event management with multi-window motion detection, audiodetection and I/O (input/output) for connecting devices such as sensors andexternal relays to activate lights or open/close doors. Pre/post-image alarmbuffering secures images just before and after an alarm. AXIS 247S is supportedby AXIS Camera Station video managementsoftware, which offers remote video monitoring, recording and playback.
· Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams in resolutions up to704x576
· De-interlace filter which improves image quality in the highestresolution (4CIF)
· Network security using multiple user access levels, IP addressfiltering, HTTPS encryption, IEEE 802.1X authentication
· Support for Quality of Service (QoS) which helps securethe necessary bandwidth for streaming video and control commands over a network
· Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in addition to IPversion 4 (IPv4)
· Powerful ApplicationProgramming Interface (API) for software integration, includingAXIS VAPIX and AXIS Media Control SDK. Flash memory forupload of embedded applications
For thecomplete specifications, please refer to the datasheet.